Nearshore Outsourcing becomes a more and more attractive alternative to 'long-distance' outsourcing, that is intercontinental cooperation of companies. Seemingly 'cheaper' India or China, overall, often proved less attractive. A solution to the growing demand for improvement in the quality of reduction in costs turned out to be Nearshore Outsourcing, namely a transfer of some functions of the undertaking – in this case IT – to 'mid-cost' or 'low-cost' countries, but located close in terms of geography. And so, for example, Polish - British, Polish - German or Polish – Scandinavian cooperations are very popular. With this service companies are able to reduce the costs globally, increase the quality or received services or products, and, at the same time, still be a very attractive design-budget competitor on the receiving market.
Each cooperation model has its unique benefits. To make your selection easier, we present those that, in our opinion, entail real benefits for you – benefits that sometimes are strictly business, sometimes are associated only with IT, and sometimes relate to HR issues. In this case we focus on benefits of nearshore outsourcing in the context of DCG providing its services in Poland.
Selected benefits of conducting projects in Poland:
- Easy access to qualified specialists
- Outstanding quality of provided services and generated products
- Attractive price conditions
- High educational standards
- Outstanding infrastructure (in comparison to competitors)
- Economic maturity
- Very good command of foreign languages
- Significant cultural match-up
- High security standards
- Poland's leading position in studies concerning nearshore outsourcing conducted by the world's biggest credit information agencies